Welcome to the Hershey Italian Lodge!
"IERI, OGGI, DOMANI, SEMPRE FRATELLI" - "YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW, ALWAYS BROTHERS"
News & Events
We Will be closed on Labor day, September 3rd. We wish everyone a happy and safe holiday!
Saturday Entertainment in Dining/Bar 6–9 p.m.
- September 1 - Gary DiClementi
- September 8 - Richie Rags Ranaglia
- September 15 - Marino
- September 22 - Joe Cooney
- September 29 - Hank Imhoff
- October 6 - Dan Jamison
- October 13 - Name that Tune with DJ Slim (8-10 p.m.)
- October 20 - Fred Pellegrini
- November 3 - Marino
- November 10 - Hank Imhoff
- November 17 - Richie Ranaglia
- November 24 - Cooney
- December 1 - Paul Zavinsky
- December 8 - Dan Jamison
Banquet Room Entertainment
- Saturday, December 22 - Olivia Farabaugh with Travis Aughenbaugh
OUR FEATURED MENUS
- Click here to check out our Daily Menu Specials
- Click here to check out our Dinner Menu
- Click here to check out our NEW Lunch Menu
- Click here to check out our
In July and August new members just pay $10 for their membership through the end of the year! Grab your friends and your family that still aren't members and have them sign up today! August 9th and September 9th are the next membership approval dates.
Kids Eat for 99¢
Visit Hershey Italian Lodge on Sunday's when kids eat for 99¢ with the purchase of an adult meal over $6.95! One adult meal must be purchased for each kids meal
Wine of the Month
Do you have a favorite wine or style that you would like to see featured as our wine of the month? Send an email to email@example.com with your suggestions!
In-House Poker League
We are gauging interest for a 12-week in-house Texas Hold'em league. The league would run Wednesday's starting in January with a final tournament for top winners and a league banquet the first week of April. All prizes to be paid in the form of HIL gift cards. You must be a member of the club to play. If interested send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 717-534-1765 ext 1. We must have a minimum of 20 people to run the league.
- Hershey Area Woman's Connection invites all woman to join them for a brunch buffet on Wednesday September 12th, October 10th, November 14th, and December 5th from 9:30 - 11:15 a.m. The inclusive cost for each buffet is $19. We have informative features, musical soloists, good food, and authentic speakers. For reservations call Mary 717.533.3497, Edna 717.652.0997 or email email@example.com
- 5th Annual Cops for Kops Golf Tournament is Friday, September 21, 2018 at Sunset Golf Course with a 1 p.m. shotgun start. $90 per person includes a round of golf, golf cart, beer & soda on the course; beef, beer, door prizes, and raffles back at Sunset after the tournament. We raised $14,000 last year for children of fallen police officers. Help us break $15,000 this year! Contact Greg Caputo for information on playing or sponsoring the event.
- Dean Martin & Jerry Lewis Show Saturday, October 27th be entertained by Dean and Jerry's music and comedy! Ticket includes light appetizers, a plated meal, dessert, and the show. Tickets go on-sale September 11th. Check back for more detailed information.
- Paint Nite - Tuesday, November 6th at 7 p.m. No experience required! Just follow along while the Social Painting Instructor guides you step-by-step through the featured holiday painting. All painting supplies are supplied. Come early to have dinner at HIL in the dining room, or order off a limited menu during the painting session. This event is open to non-members and those over 21 years of age. Purchase tickets at https://www.paintnite.com and use promo code PaintTheSeason to get 40% off of your ticket.
- Thanksgiving Buffet or Take-out - Join us for our Thanksgiving Day buffet, or if you prefer to eat at home this year will will have homemade take and heat side dishes available by pre-order for your Thanksgiving dinner. We will have items such as homemade mashed potatoes, green bean casserole with homemade onion crisps, roasted apple and sage stuffing with bacon and more! Check back for our buffet menu and our full list of items available for take-and-bake pre-orders.
- Twelve Days of Cookies - This year our kitchen will be offering take and bake rolls of homemade cookie dough the 12 days leading up to Christmas ( Dec 13 - 24th). All doughs are made with real butter and eggs, and each roll makes 12 large cookies (24 oz roll). Rolls will be $6.50 each, purchase 5 get 6th FREE! You may pre-order or stop in at the club and pick up what you need, flavors subject to availability with walk-ins. Choose from Classic Chocolate Chip, Peanut Blossom, Oatmeal Raisin, Snicker Doddle, and Butter Sugar Cookie. Pre-orders begin Friday, November 23rd. Call the club to place your order.
- Christmas Celebration - Join us Saturday December 22nd for a Christmas buffet and entertainment by Olivia Farabaugh accompanied by drummer Travis Aughenbaugh in the banquet room. We will be offering food stations (carving, risotto, pasta, salad, and dessert) along with the entertainment. Cost is $24.95 per person for this all-you-can-eat feast! Bring your friends, family, and co-workers to enjoy the club and roll into Christmas! Olivia was 1 of 96 people out of 45,000 that auditioned for The Voice and made it to the blind auditions to sing in front of Adam Levine, Blake Shelton, Pharrell Williams, and Christina Aguilera. Make your reservations by Monday, December 17th by calling Peggy at 717-534-17654 ext 2.
- Christmas Eve - The tradition continues! Come in on Christmas Eve from 12-5 p.m. to get into the spirit of the season by enjoying friendship and a festive afternoon at the club. There will be complimentary food to enjoy with homemade eggnog and holiday wine.
"You're All Family, Come Sit at Our Table"
In 1920, the Hershey Italian Lodge was founded by Italian immigrants who settled in this area. The name of La Nuova Societá Italiana Indipendente Di Mutuo Soccorso Per Uomini was, and still is, the true name of the lodge. It means the Men’s New Independent Italian Mutual Benefit Society. Our motto, Ieri, Oggi, Domani, Sempre Fratelli means, Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow, Always Brothers. This has as much meaning today as it did in 1920. Our Italian grandparents and parents taught us that no matter who sits at our table, they are all family.
Hershey Italian Lodge Gift Cards make great presents and rewards. You may purchase cards for any
denomination starting at $5.00 from the bartender on duty.