Welcome to the Hershey Italian Lodge!
"IERI, OGGI, DOMANI, SEMPRE FRATELLI" - "YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW, ALWAYS BROTHERS"
News & Events
Saturday Entertainment in Dining/Bar 6–9 p.m.
- March 31 - Joe Cooney
- April 7 - Gary DiClementi
- April 14 - Olivia Farabaugh
- April 28 - Joe Cooney
- May 5 - Paul Zavinsky
- May 26 - Marino
- June 23 - Dan Jamison
- June 30 - Richie "Rags" Ranaglia
Banquet Room Entertainment
- Saturday, May 12 - Hockersville Station (6-9)
- Friday, May 18 - Jay and the Jingos (7-10)
OUR FEATURED MENUS
- Click here to check out our Daily Menu Specials
- Click here to check out our Dinner Menu
- Click here to check out our Lunch Menu
- Click here to check out our NEW Catering Menu
- Click here to check out the Mother's Day Brunch Menu
It is that time of year again--time to renew your membership for 2018! Please complete the renewal form found in your newsletters and send it back with your payment in the envelope provided, or drop if off at the club. You may also click here to renew online with a credit card. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A NEW CARD! Please continue to use the card you have now.
- Hershey Area Woman's Connection invites all woman to join them for a brunch buffet on Wednesday, April 11th, May 9th, and June 13th from 9:30 - 11:15 a.m. The inclusive cost is $17. We have informative features, musical soloists, good food, and authentic speakers. For reservations call Mary 717.533.3497, Edna 717.652.0997 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday April 19th at 1 p.m. is the Senior Bocce League sign-ups. Contact Bocce Bill for more information. 717.888.9665 or email@example.com
- Saturday, May 5th we will have specials for Cinco de Mayo
- Homemade Pasta Saturday, May 12th. All day enjoy a bowl of homemade pasta with meat or marinara sauce, salad, bread and butter for $8. Hockersville Station will be playing in the banquet room between 6-9 p.m. Reservations highly recommended
- Mother's Day Brunch, Sunday May 13th from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Friday, May 18th from 7-10 p.m. Jay and the Jingos will be performing in the banquet room. The Spring Cash Raffle winners will be picked during and intermission. Reservations highly recommended.
- Our next Italian Buffet will be on Wednesday, May 23rd from 5:30 - 8:30 p.m. Cost is $14.95 per adult, $6.95 for kids 11 and under. Reservations recommended.
- Memorial Day Breakfast Monday, May 28th. March to the memorial at 8:30 a.m. for a brief service, then head back to the club for complimentary breakfast.
- Stand up comedy show and dinner Saturday, June 2, at 7 p.m. A night of fun, good vibes and laughs! Tickets are $40 each or a table of 10 for $350. Tickets include the show and dinner buffet. Warning your face may hurt from laughing! Limited seating. Call 717.534.1765 ext 2 for reservations.
- Italian Heritage Night at the Senator's game Thursday, June 21st. Tickets are $9 each, for an additional $4.75 you can purchase a kids meal that includes a drink and a hotdog during the game. There will be post-game fireworks and other ballpark specials too! Contact Greg Caputo for tickets.
- Phillies bus trip scheduled for July 25th. Price is $125 per person which includes game ticket and transportation, breakfast buffet, beer, soda, hoagie, macaroni salad and chips on the bus. Contact Greg Caputo for tickets.
Kids Eat for 99¢
Visit Hershey Italian Lodge on Sunday's when kids eat for 99¢ with the purchase of an adult meal over $6.95! One adult meal must be purchased for each kids meal.
"You're All Family, Come Sit at Our Table"
In 1920, the Hershey Italian Lodge was founded by Italian immigrants who settled in this area. The name of La Nuova Societá Italiana Indipendente Di Mutuo Soccorso Per Uomini was, and still is, the true name of the lodge. It means the Men’s New Independent Italian Mutual Benefit Society. Our motto, Ieri, Oggi, Domani, Sempre Fratelli means, Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow, Always Brothers. This has as much meaning today as it did in 1920. Our Italian grandparents and parents taught us that no matter who sits at our table, they are all family.
Hershey Italian Lodge Gift Cards make great presents and rewards. You may purchase cards for any
denomination starting at $5.00 from the bartender on duty.