Welcome to the Hershey Italian Lodge!
"IERI, OGGI, DOMANI, SEMPRE FRATELLI" - "YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW, ALWAYS BROTHERS"
News & Events
Thursday Entertainment in Dining/Bar 6–9 p.m.
- Nov 2 - Joe Cooney
- Nov 16 - Riche "Rags" Ranaglia Jr
- Nov 30 - Gary DiClementi
- Dec 14 - Marino
- Dec 28 - Riche "Rags" Ranaglia Jr
Saturday DJ Slim Name that Tune 8-11pm
- Nov 11
- Dec 16
- Joey & Gina's Italian Comedy Wedding Dinner Show, Friday, Nov 10, 6:30 pm, click here for info, DON'T MISS THIS!!
- Jay & the Jingos Band Night, Fri, Nov 24 7-10pm
- Arts & Crafts Show, Sun, Nov 26, 12 – 4pm
- NEW YEAR’S EVE PARTY WITH ‘SOUL SOLUTION’ BAND, Sun, Dec 31, 7:30 pm to 1 am
OUR FEATURED MENUS
- Click to check out our new Late Night Bites Menu!
- Click here to check out our Daily Menu Specials
- Click here to check out our Dinner Menu
It is that time of year again--time to renew your membership for 2018! Please complete the renewal form found in your newsletters and send it back with your payment in the envelope provided, or drop if off at the club. You may also click here to renew online with a credit card. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A NEW CARD! Please continue to use the card you have now.
Attention all Active Members
Election of the officers will be held on Sunday November 12th from 1-3pm in the board room. No formal meeting will be held.
"You're All Family, Come Sit at Our Table"
In 1920, the Hershey Italian Lodge was founded by Italian immigrants who settled in this area. The name of La Nuova Societá Italiana Indipendente Di Mutuo Soccorso Per Uomini was, and still is, the true name of the lodge. It means the Men’s New Independent Italian Mutual Benefit Society. Our motto, Ieri, Oggi, Domani, Sempre Fratelli means, Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow, Always Brothers. This has as much meaning today as it did in 1920. Our Italian grandparents and parents taught us that no matter who sits at our table, they are all family.
Hershey Italian Lodge Gift Cards make great presents and rewards. You may purchase cards for any
denomination starting at $5.00 from the bartender on duty.